Jaxon became a part of our family the week of Christmas 2006. I have always wanted a yorkie but never had one. Mike surprised me - and when I say surprised - he had me open two gifts early, now if you know me I like to wait until Christmas Day, I love surprises. When I opened the gifts it was a Coach dog collar and leash - I started crying because I then knew we were getting a dog, but had no clue it was a yorkie. When we picked him up, we all fell in love with him instantly - we can't imagine life without him. Mike is the greatest husband & dad he always knows the right things to say and do for his family. We are now complete!!!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Story of Jaxon
Jaxon became a part of our family the week of Christmas 2006. I have always wanted a yorkie but never had one. Mike surprised me - and when I say surprised - he had me open two gifts early, now if you know me I like to wait until Christmas Day, I love surprises. When I opened the gifts it was a Coach dog collar and leash - I started crying because I then knew we were getting a dog, but had no clue it was a yorkie. When we picked him up, we all fell in love with him instantly - we can't imagine life without him. Mike is the greatest husband & dad he always knows the right things to say and do for his family. We are now complete!!!
