Monday, August 20, 2007

Lexi - 1st Day of 4K



Lexi has been so excited to start 4K. She came home today telling about her new teacher Mrs. Nicole and her friends. It makes me laugh because she has been going to "Elite Kids" since she was 18 mos old, but you would think she started a brand new school today. We had an exciting weekend as well, she got her ears pierced and that is all she could talk about. She is just growing up so fast, I no longer have a baby, I have a little girl. I will keep you updated on her progress...

8 comments:

Carman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carman said...

You are brave about the ear piercing. I think she is a doll! Tara is still holding her picture of her and Lexi.

Carman said...

You are brave about the ear piercing. I think she is a doll! Tara is still holding her picture of her and Lexi.

Carman said...

You are brave about the ear piercing. I think she is a doll! Tara is still holding her picture of her and Lexi.

Sharon said...

Hope Lexi is enjoying Ms. Nicole's class! Makena loves Ms. Melinda's class, but is missing Lexi! We need to get these girls together.

I need help with the music thing, Matt finally figured it out, only to have it mess up again! UGH!

I love your music!!! It adds so much to the viewing!