Friday, August 17, 2007

High School Musical 2 Party


Tonight Lexi went to her first High School Musical Party, and boy is she excited!!! This was a big deal for her, we went and got some HSM PJ's today, she wanted me to take a picture of her in her new PJ's, I painted her fingernails/toenails and off she went with SR. She met a new friend, Tara tonight - they had a great time together. When I picked her up she was exhausted - she came home finished her brownie and went straight to bed. Steph, I know you will be reading this so thank you so much for making a memory that will last a life time. You can tell I am just as excited as she is, this whole "girl" thing is new for me too, after having to older boys - I don't know what to do with myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina,
I love it! I'm so glad she had such a great time.

Sharon said...

Too cute! How fun for her!

Mom loved the comment you posted on my blog about Lexi and Makena.

I'm loving all your additions to your blog. You are going to have to come teach me a few things, like the music add-on!