We went to the beach this year for our family vacation and had a wonderful time. Mike and I were talking on our way home about how much fun we had with our kids this year because they were all 3 old enough to enjoy and remember everything we did. One of the most peaceful places to be is sitting on the beach watching the waves roll in with not a care in the world. This family picture actually turned out - I was so excited. We have tried taking a family picture every year we come but never can get everyone smiling and looking @ the camera at the same time. God smiled down on us this day, you can't see it but there was a rainbow off to the left of where we were standing. Thank you God for the little things - they mean so much!!!
Vacation -- August 2007
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Tina look at you go!! I love the new Ole Miss photos in you flickr!! Don't you just enjoy saying that word FLICKR!!!! lol...
Great job, Tina! I enjoyed seeing all your flikr pics as well. Looks like y'all had a great time on you vacation. Feels like I haven't seen you in ages.
I love the updates!! It looks great! Jen said you guys were up LATE! I think we're all in agreement about needing to do a blog party. Steve downloaded a program with a lot of graphics for me. That's where I got the butterflies & the pink flower... BTW, when is our next 'bible study'?? LOL
All I have to say is this: "Where's the story about how Jaxon broke his foot?" LOL! JG
Post a Comment