Friday, February 15, 2008

"Grease on Broadway"



As most of you know, I received tickets from my WONDERFUL husband at Christmas time for the Grease show. It was above and beyond what I expected, we were sitting on the 4th row, I could have got up there and danced the night away with them. Mike and I watched the reality TV show back in the summer - NBC was looking for the newest cast members of Sandy & Danny to be on Broadway in NYC. We were huge fans of the show and voted with America for our 2 favorites which were Max & Laura they ultimately became the the new Sandy & Danny. So when we saw them on stage we felt like we already knew them - before they became famous.

Bransen & Tonya went with us to NYC. Tonya was just as excited to see Grease as I was - the last time we all went on a trip to Nashville she and I watched the movie "Grease" on the way back home before we were interrupted by a slowing vehicle that ran out of gas on the interstate - poor Bransen he had to jog 2 miles back to the last exit for gas in the middle of the night - a night we will not forget...LOL

"Grease Lightening"

2 comments:

rofkahr@gmail.com said...

I'm loving it and the music is cracking me up!!! LOl.. I am so excited about going!

Stephanie said...

WOW! It looks like you had an amazing time!!! I love all the pictures. Big Daddy looked like he was having fun too! :)