Friday, May 30, 2008

Elite Kids Academy Graduation 2008




Lexi we are all so very proud of your accomplishment. We have so many wonderful memories of you in the first 5 years of your life that we will cherish a lifetime and we can't wait to have many years more. You are growing into our lovely little girl but you will always be our baby. God knew the desires of hearts when he gave us that special little girl we dreamed of having complete our family 5 years ago. You are as "Beautiful as a Butterfly" - now spread your wings and fly...





Lexi loves her friends - life would not be the same without Makena - Chloe & Caroline she looks forward to each day playing with them and the rest of her friends.





Lexi receiving her diploma for sucessfully completing 4-K at Elite Kids Academy. Mrs. Nicole was Lexi's teacher she loves her so much.



"For this is love that we walk in obedience for his commands" 2John 1:6
Lexi saying her memory verse she learned for Graduation - She did a wonderful job!!!


A few pictures before we left home to go to Graduation

2 comments:

Sharon said...

O.K., Tina, somehow I can see all these great pics through my tears! Lexi is growing up so quickly and has become such a sweet/beautiful little girl. What a privelege to have had her at E.K.A. and for Makena's 1st (bestest) friend. You have good reason to be proud!!!
I tried to email you back but it came back to me saying your mailbox was full!

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you're getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this information for my mission.
Feel free to surf my homepage : sci-fi book blog