When all was said and done, Santa got ready to leave and he stopped to say "Oh I think I have one more gift and it is for Tina. Completely shocked I just looked at Mike anyone who knows him - knows very well he loves to surprise me at any given chance. He told me the only way I could get my gift was if I sat on Santa's lap (Poor Santa) he didn't know what he was in for. Santa gave me an envelope it said To: Hot Momma - From: Big Daddy Clause.. I thought what could this be, much to my surprise I pulled out 2 Broadway tickets to see "Grease" in New York City!!! I about passed out, never in a million years would I have ever guessed. I have always wanted to go to NY and Mike has always said one day I will take you, but to top it off I LOVE the movie Grease - he and I had watched the Reality TV Show this summer for the new cast members for Sandy and Danny for the new Broadway show and that is the one we get to go see... I am so excited I can't wait. Once again the love of my life never ceases to amaze me.... I love you Mike you are my gift from God above...
Friday, December 28, 2007
Santa is Big Daddy Clause to Me!!!
When all was said and done, Santa got ready to leave and he stopped to say "Oh I think I have one more gift and it is for Tina. Completely shocked I just looked at Mike anyone who knows him - knows very well he loves to surprise me at any given chance. He told me the only way I could get my gift was if I sat on Santa's lap (Poor Santa) he didn't know what he was in for. Santa gave me an envelope it said To: Hot Momma - From: Big Daddy Clause.. I thought what could this be, much to my surprise I pulled out 2 Broadway tickets to see "Grease" in New York City!!! I about passed out, never in a million years would I have ever guessed. I have always wanted to go to NY and Mike has always said one day I will take you, but to top it off I LOVE the movie Grease - he and I had watched the Reality TV Show this summer for the new cast members for Sandy and Danny for the new Broadway show and that is the one we get to go see... I am so excited I can't wait. Once again the love of my life never ceases to amaze me.... I love you Mike you are my gift from God above...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Tina I forgot to tell you - tonight at church during Ronnie's sermon, Steve said, "Mike is ALWAYS making us look bad!" LOL - Yep - he's done it again!
Go BIG DADDY! You rock!
Post a Comment