Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Past - Present - Future



WOW!! It has been 14 years today that we said "I DO"... On September 18, 1993 I married the man of my dreams. I look back now and think, we were so young and did not really know what love was all about compared to what we have today. God blessed me with everything I needed, wanted and more. I am more in love with Mike today than I was 14 years ago, they say love grows stronger with each passing day I can't imagine what I will feel like in another 14 years...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I'm glad you finally posted. It looks like you have had a busy week. And about Peyton playing football, he seems to be too young to be wearing green!! Gosh they grow fast!

Sharon said...

Congrats on 14 great years! I love your new haircut. Hard to believe we're neighbors, huh? I haven't seen you in forever! I have a goodie bag for Lexi...Makena missed her at the party. Did you know our children share birthdays?...Makena's is also the 17th! Loved reading you entries.

Stephanie said...

Steve says you both have less hair now :) The years just fly by don't they? You guys are too sweet. Congratulations on 14 years and 3 beautiful children! How about another????? :)